As part of PanCares' commitment to quality health care services, we have implemented Chronic Care Management within our organization.
Chronic Care Management is part of your Medicare benefits and is recognized as a critical component of primary care that contributes to better health and care for individuals.
If you have two or more chronic conditions such as:
- or another qualifying condition
Chronic Care Management services may be for you.
Services may include:
- At least 20 minutes a month of Chronic Care Services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated healthcare professional who will work with you to create your care plan
- Coordination of care with home and community based clinical service providers
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- 24/7 urgent access to a healthcare professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
- Oversight of patient self-management of medications
- Medication reconciliation with review of adherence and potential interactions
Ask your provider about Chronic Care Management services and get the connected care you need.