PanCare of Florida is committed to providing affordable dental and medical services to rural communities throughout Northwest Florida. Two significant obstacles prevent people from receiving medical and dental care – cost and access. We’re committed to breaking down these barriers by providing medical and dental care on our fleet of mobile clinics.
Our mobile medical and dental clinics are available to schedule at community events, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, veterans’ events, and homeless events, as well as many other locations. There are no travel or setup fees to any host organization or patient served. For more information, contact George Parsons at [email protected].
Medical Services Offered
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Diabetes Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- School Physicals
- Flu Shots
Dental Services Offered
- Dental Exams
- Emergency Extractions
Medical Insurance Accepted
- Clear Health Alliance
- Childrens Medical Services (CMS)
- Capital Health Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Dental Insurance Accepted
- Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- CMSN (Pedicare)
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- MetLife Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
We offer an affordable sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. Sliding fee scale is based on income and household size. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns,
and/or letter from employers.)
Dental Services Provided at Schools:
- On the first day or two at each school, every student signed up will receive a dental exam with our dentist. The dentist will address any concerns and create a treatment plan of all findings and any dental needs.
- On the following days, every student that has had an exam completed with the dentist will then be seen by a hygienist. The hygienist will complete their cleaning, provide oral hygiene instructions, and nutritional counseling for each student.
- On the day following their cleaning, the hygienists will then complete any sealants that were treatment planned by the dentist at their initial exam. For more information on dental sealants, please visit https://www.mouthhealthy.org/e...
Grade Specific Health Screenings Provided at Schools:
- The screenings include vision, hearing, height and weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), and Scoliosis. They are offered in an effort to decrease health barriers to learning and may be performed individually or in a group.
- Florida Statue 381.0056(7)(d), mandates health screening to public school students in Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd, and 6th grades and for students new to the county.
School & Sports Physicals Provided in Schools:
- PanCare’s licensed medical professionals will visit each school to provide these services.
- Students are required to submit a sports physical prior to participating in school sports programs.
- Students new to the county are required to submit a school physical as part of the new student registration process.
Please check with your student’s school to obtain dates services will be provided.