COMMUNITY TESTING, VACCINATION, AND ANTIBODY TREATMENT DRIVE-THRU SITE
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
PANAMA CITY MALL - HWY 231 SIDE BY JCPENNEY
- Moderna Vaccinations
- REGEN-COV Antibody Treatment (must test positive on-site the day of)
A parent or guardian must be in attendance for persons under age 18 to receive services.
Testing and/or Antibody Treatment: Select " Testing/Antibody Treatment" to schedule for testing only or for testing and antibody treatment.
Persons age 12+ that test positive for COVID-19 may elect to receive monoclonal antibody treatment: REGEN-COV was authorized by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization in adults and youth age 12+ who qualify for treatment. This medication aims to keep patients from worsening to the point of requiring hospitalization due to COVID-19. This treatment requires 4 REGEN-COV injections. Select "Testing/Antibody Treatment" to schedule.
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: Persons age 18+ are eligible to receive the vaccine. Select the "9/18- Moderna Vaccine " sign-up to schedule.
All services provided at this event are at no cost. Please note: PanCare will bill insurance, if available and cover any fee for this service that is not covered. (co-pays, etc.) PanCare will cover the cost for those that do not have insurance.
PanCare of Florida will be administering REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab), a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19. REGEN-COV™ was authorized by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) declaration for the treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adult and pediatric patients age 12+ who qualify for treatment. The goal of this medication is to keep patients from worsening to the point of requiring hospitalization due to COVID-19.
How to Obtain Treatment
- All persons will be tested on-site by PanCare for COVID-19 prior to receiving treatment. Persons that test positive for COVID-19 onsite the day of the event are eligible to receive antibody treatment. We will not accept positive results from an outside organization.
- Treatment is only available at select drive-thru community events, we do not offer treatment at any of our clinic locations.
REGEN-COV™ IS NOT authorized for use in patients:
- Who are hospitalized due to COVID-19, OR
- Who require oxygen therapy due to COVID-19, OR
- Who require an increase in baseline oxygen flow rate due to COVID-19 in those on chronic oxygen therapy due to underlying non-COVID-19 related comorbidity
Patients interested in REGEN-COV™ should read the Fact Sheet for Patients, Parents and Caregivers and the Frequently Asked Questions below.
We provide an online booking system for our COVID-19 community testing sites!
COVID-19 testing is available in Panama City Beach. Rapid testing is available to everyone at all of our COVID-19 testing sites by appointment only. There are no out-of-pocket fees for COVID-19 testing. For persons with insurance, we will bill your insurance.
To be scheduled for an appointment at one of our community sites, click the button below.
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please bring the following Items:
- Completed Intake Form & Signed Consent Form PRINTABLE FORM
- If you are unable to print the forms, they will be provided on-site.
- Photo Identification (e.g., Driver's License, etc.)