We are providing an online booking system for our COVID-19 community testing sites!
To be scheduled for an appointment at one of our community sites, visit https://signup.com/go/XovjhbF
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please bring the following Items:
- Completed Intake Form & Signed Consent Form PRINTABLE FORM
- If you are unable to print the forms, they will be provided on-site.
- Photo Identification (e.g., Driver's License, etc.)
First Responders and Healthcare Workers
PanCare Health is offering COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing to first responders and healthcare workers every Tuesday and Thursday at the Panama City Mall testing site. Testing is provided at no cost to those being tested. PanCare will bill insurance if available, and will cover any cost for testing that is not covered by insurance. (e.g., co-pays, etc.)
Rapid test results will be given within 15 minutes.
To sign-up for testing please follow the link below: https://signup.com/go/nLdMLTW
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, the following Items are needed to be tested:
- Completed Intake Form & signed Consent Form (Download here)
- Photo Identification (e.g., Drivers License, etc.)
- Proof of employment in the following fields EMS, Fire, Healthcare, Law Enforcement & Military (Proof can include a name badge, paycheck stub, or other documentation you’re able to provide)
Thank you for your hard work during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We appreciate the care you continue to provide to our communities. For More information please feel free to reach out at: [email protected]
PanCare Health is conducting COVID-19 testing in Panama City, Panama City Beach, Marianna, Bristol, Port St. Joe, and Eastpoint. Rapid testing is available to everyone at all of our COVID-19 testing sites by appointment only. There are no fees for anyone for any services provided at our testing sites. For persons with insurance, we will bill your insurance.
Our COVID-19 response line team is available at (850) 215-4181
Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm to conduct a phone screening.
Our dedicated COVID-19 response line staff want to ensure care for all persons who call to schedule an appointment for rapid testing. Due to the high call volume, if lines are busy please continue to call back.