Your best health isn't just physical. While how your heart, bones, muscles and nerves function is important, how you think, feel and interact with those around you impact all aspects of your life. At PanCare of Florida, we provide affordable mental health therapists in Marianna, FL. They'll work with you to achieve your personal, emotional and mental health goals so you have your best possible life.
The components of mental health
The United States Department of Health and Human Services defines mental health as how we humans feel, act and think. These elements are intertwined and impact our:
- Daily function
- Familial, interpersonal, academic and professional relationships
- Ability to make choices, including impulsiveness and indecision
- Levels of stress, worry, fear and anxiety
While our bodily health and brain chemistry change how we feel and think, abuse and trauma can as well. As such, when mental health declines, you need a compassionate, well-trained, and affordable therapist to help. At our Marianna location of PanCare of Florida, you'll find the assistance you need in a caring environment which is centered on you and your needs as a whole person.
Changes in mental health you should be aware of
Just as your body signals problems with your systemic health, how you behave, think and feel may indicate an issue in your mental health. Here are some warning signs to watch for:
- Feelings of hopelessness, excessive worry or anxiety
- Extreme apathy toward activities you once enjoyed
- Fuzzy thinking, poor concentration and lapses in memory
- Mood swings
- Thoughts of self-harm or of harming those around you
- Abusing alcohol, drugs, tobacco or food
- Struggling with memories or irrational thoughts or obsessions
- Extreme isolation
- Lack of interest in hobbies and relationships
- Low sexual libido
If you are experiencing some of these signs and symptoms, don't struggle alone. PanCare of Florida can provide the help and counseling you need at our Marianna office or one of our other locations.
Providing for all your needs
When it comes to chronic health conditions, mental health is never to be ignored. At PanCare of Florida, we'll give you the expert and compassionate care you need to set and meet both physical and mental health goals. We serve nine counties in Florida; so you know there's a location near you. Call us today at (850) 394-4907 for a consultation.