Are you interested in receiving preventative care from your primary care doctor here at PanCare of Florida? With locations in Blountstown, Bonifay, Bristol, Chipley, Freeport, Panama City, Port St. Joe, Youngstown, and Marianna, FL, read on to learn how we can keep you in the best health possible!
More about Preventive Care
Preventative care is as the name suggests—it helps your doctor catch illnesses during their early stages when they're more easily treated. Here are a few preventative care services that we provide:
- Well-Child Checks: Each well-child visit consists of a complete physical exam during which a primary care doctor evaluates your child's growth and development. This includes recording the following information: height, weight, and their scores on hearing, vision, and other screening tests. This checkup is a key preventative practice to help keep your child healthy.
- School and Sports Physicals: Sports are a crucial part of children's healthcare and also a great opportunity for your child to have some fun! However, most school sports require a thorough health examination before children can participate. Here's what this visit entails:
- A review of the child’s medical history.
- A full physical exam, which includes testing your child's vision and hearing.
- You and your child will be provided with information about preventing and recognizing signs of a concussion.
- Women’s Health: Women need to take care of their bodies, and your primary care doctor in Blountstown, Bonifay, Bristol, Chipley, Freeport, Panama City, Port St. Joe, Youngstown, and Marianna, FL, can help you achieve this. During this appointment, women are shown how to give themselves breast exams, are given valuable information about sexually transmitted diseases, and can receive menopause counseling.
The PanCare of Florida doctors provide their patients with other primary preventative care services:
- Wellness Exams
- Tobacco Cessation
- Health Weight Management
- Hypertension Evaluation and Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Management
- Specimen Collection and Lab Services
- Cardiac Screenings
Would you like to learn more about the preventative measures you can take to be healthier? Just ask your PanCare of Florida primary care doctor at any of the following locations: Blountstown, Bonifay, Bristol, Chipley, Freeport, Panama City, Port St. Joe, Youngstown, and Marianna, FL.